Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jack's First Easter


Okay, so somehow this is the only picture that I managed to get of us on Easter.  What kind of mother doesn't even make a picture of her only child is his first Easter outfit?  It's the kind that runs around like a chicken without a head on Sunday mornings just trying to get to church on time.  This picture was made after church.  I am angry with myself as I'm typing this because it's such a blah picture.  Jack and I had already been through wrestlemania during church and it shows. But, I'm sure that years from now I won't care and I'll just be saying, "Look how young we look!" :) 

Thankfully, I made a bazillion pictures the day before at the Oliver family Easter egg hunt/Grandmother's 80th birthday party.  What a great day to visit with family and celebrate Grandmother's birthday!  The pictures say it best.  Remember, I made a bazillion. So even though I'm posting a million, it's still only a small fraction!

My favorite ladies...


I love this picture because it looks like he's really hunting!!


Why do you keep making sooo many pictures???

Who cares about the eggs!  I'll take the bucket!

All the "greats", we tried several times!

I LOVE this picture of Brannon showing Grandmother his cool face!

All of the grandkids (except for Lance) with Pop and Grandmother.
Happy Birthday Grandmother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment