Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Just for me

This post will be mostly just for me.  I need to write down a couple of things that are going on right now. Skip ahead if you must... :)
Right now Jack is changing everyday.  His vocabulary is increasing exponentially.  He can now name all his grandparents (even my mom, finally!): pawpaw, mawmaw, gan gan (granna), peepaw (grandpa), an maggee (aunt maggee), ahdrew (andrew), def (jeff), an em (aunt em), mer guh (grandmother), and pop.  He can name his favorite foods: milk, cookie, cacker (cracker), gobert (yogurt), bapes (grapes), manna (banana), red yellow blue (scooby-doo gummies), cake, i ceam (ice cream), gink (drink/water), cicken (chicken), dee-up (dip), chee-up (chip). His favorite tv shows are: claus (Santa Buddies), tom (Thomas the Train), mee mouse (Mickey Mouse), monny (Barney), and elmo (Sesame Street). 
He recently fell out of his baby bed for the first time.  Thankfully, he wasn't hurt.  It scared him and he hasn't tried climbing out again.  He naps for 2-3 hours after lunch each day.  He usually goes to bed between 7 and 8 at night and gets up around 6:30 a.m. 
Jack loves his mommy right now, but prefers Daddy at bedtime.  He wants Daddy to rawk (rock) him.
It is so fun to see his little personality emerging.  I'm afraid he's going to be stubborn...wonder where he gets that? :)  I feel so blessed to be his mommy and I can't wait to watch him grow and learn even more.

2 comments:

  1. That post was not just for you; I for one enjoyed reading it! Jack is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED reading it too! You will be so thankful you "noted" all of these words, bedtimes, naps,etc when you have another baby. It's great to be able to go back and compare...because you forget, trust me! I laughed out loud reading his little words and how he says them...too funny! Keep these kinds of posts coming!

    ReplyDelete