Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year we started round 1 at my mom and dad's for Christmas Eve morning.  We celebrated with a wonderful breakfast (my favorite part) and of course presents.  Jack hit the jackpot (no pun intended) of course.




Round 2 was at my Pop and Grandmother's for Christmas Eve dinner. This gathering is very special to me because Pop and Grandmother are my only living grandparents. I try to cherish each holiday because I know they are too soon to end. Jack had a fabulous time playing with all his cousins.


Me, Grandmother, and Maggee

Jack and Brannon wrestling with my cousin Jeremy

Brannon giving "Big Boy", the doll, a ride

More Thomas gear

Granna and Jack
Not considering Christmas morning, which will be its own post, Round 3 was my mom's house for the Brand family Christmas lunch. Both of my grandparents have passed away, but it's so wonderful that their 7, yes SEVEN, children still get together for every holiday. It's loud and chaotic, but the love is certainly present. The best part was when my mom played the piano and the whole family sang some Christmas songs. My mom's family grew up singing in church (my pawpaw was a pastor) and it's amazing how their voices harmonize.


Round 4 was Andy's parents for Christmas Day dinner.  We celebrated with Andy's parents and his brother and sister-in-law.  Jack got another ridiculous amount of toys.  He's loved and very spoiled. :)


Not too impressed with clothes, although they were very appreciated

Jack's drum set that stays at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house :)

Greenlee got some cute things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment