Sunday, February 5, 2012

Have you noticed my ticker???

At the top of my blog, I have a LilyPie ticker.  Have you noticed that is says 12 days until our baby girl is due??? We actually have a scheduled induction for next Monday, which is only 8 days away.  If she doesn't come before then, next Monday we will get to meet our sweet Greenlee. We are so excited to see who she'll look like.  My prediction is that she'll be a redhead like me.  Jack goes back and forth about whether he's excited or not. I know he'll love her, but there'll be a lot of change to his little life.  That part makes me sad.  I know in the long run, he'll be so thankful he has a sister.
I've gained a total of 16 lbs. I had a little scare 2 weeks ago with preterm labor.  It was the same night as the Birmingham tornadoes.  We're gonna blame it on the drop in barometric pressure. Since then, I've been uncomfortable but I haven't had any major contractions. 
At 35 weeks, my family gave me a baby shower.  It was very special and I'm so thankful for the love they have for us and for Greenlee.  She now has so many beautiful clothes to wear and things for her room.  Thank you!!!








1 comment: