Sunday, April 10, 2011

Look what I got...


WOW!!! Excited isn't even the word to describe how I feel about this camera! I've NEVER spent so much money on anything that isn't considered a necessity. Ohhh, I love it though! I just hope I can learn to use it. Here are a few of the first pictures I made. They are definitely not professional shots, but I can already tell a big difference.



Possibly the worst hair day we've had in a while...




Using his new "golf ball club" that Peepaw (Grandpa) got him.


Look at those baby blues!

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable Brandee! Have fun with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! a new camera! you must have gotten it saturday because friday night you were talking about wanting one...haha. great pics, btw! also, how do you get your comments to go under your pictures? it almost looks like a frame or polaroid picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I load the picture, I click on caption and it lets me put a comment directly under the picture.

    ReplyDelete