Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our Beach Trip

We took a vacation to Gulf Shores with some friends.  We learned last year that vacationing with and without children are two totally different things!!! We had fun although  I was plagued with morning/all day sickness.  Allison, who went with us, is also expecting and is due 3 days before me.  That is really fun for us, but we also felt BLAH!   Jack had fun and he loved the ocean.  He wanted to sit at the edge of the water and let the waves splash him.  The only problem is that sand gets into places that sand ought never to get. L  He also loved the dolphin cruise we took.  It was a little too long for him, but we managed to keep his attention until it was over.  I figure this will be our last vacation for a couple of years since we have a little one on the way.  I can’t even imagine what vacation with a toddler and newborn will be like

Heat + wind = funny hair :)
He LOVED driving the boat.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your mom today and told her to update your blog!! LOL!! I came back to work and there they are! I have been on vacation too and have not looked!! Sorry you are feeling morning sickness. Hope it improves!!! Take CARE!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete