Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles

Jack has always been horrible never been good about haircuts.  The last time I took him to Mrs. Lesa, I was by myself and I had to hold him down while she cut his hair.  Every person in there needed a xanax by the time we left.  EESH!  I decided I would try one of those “kiddie” haircut places.  The closest one around is in Jones Valley, but heck, if he wouldn’t scream I’d go twice that far.  Andy and I both went, and the place was quite charming.  It had a waiting room aka play area for the kids and each of the haircut “chairs” were in fact airplanes, trains, and cars.  Jack chose the airplane for his ride haircut.  He loved driving the plane until she brought out the scissors.  I’ll let the pictures tell the story. 


He's catching on that something strange is about to happen.

We have no "official" after picture, but I think this was made later that night before VBS.
Needless to say, it’ll be a while before I do that to myself again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment