Saturday, July 30, 2011

Our 2nd little miracle

This summer has been great.  Andy and I both have been able to spend a lot of time with Jack.  We have mostly stayed home since I’ve felt so yucky.  You remember when I told you that we wanted to have another baby.  We weren’t sure if or when that would happen.  Thankfully on June 15, I found out that I was expecting our 2nd little miracle.  Shocked, overjoyed, scaredso
many emotions came over me.  I was completely surprised.  We were trying to have a baby, but bloodwork earlier in the month had us assured that June wasn’t gonna be our month.  I had resigned myself to the fact and went to Birmingham for a progesterone shot so I could start my cycle.  They always do a pregnancy test before the shot, just in case.  The nurse told me I was pregnant and I literally about passed out.  I had gone to the dr. by myself that day.  I drove home in a daze.  When I got out of the car, I just held up the test for Andy to see.  I think he was just as surprised as me.  We waited until that Sunday, Father’s Day, to tell our parents.  It was very special and I can’t wait until we get to meet this sweet baby .  He/She is expected to arrive Feb. 17th, 2012.  I have almost made it through the first trimester.
Hopefully, I’ll be feeling lots better soon.  This pregnancy has already left me feeling much yuckier than the last.   All praise and honor goes to our Lord, the Giver of life. “With God, nothing is impossible!’

Our first glimpse at baby sims 2!


4 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm squalling! (tears of joy, of course) Somehow I missed the April post and had no idea what was going on. Congratulations, my dear friend! And I hope you start feeling better soon! :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Praise the Lord for this precious answer to prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! It truly is such a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete