Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010...Bamm Bamm!

This Halloween has been really fun!  Jack was just a baby last Halloween and really couldn't enjoy it.  This year we've had a good time dressing him up and trick-or-treating.  I decided several months ago that I wanted Jack to be Bamm Bamm for Halloween.  I started doing Internet searches for the perfect costume.  Most that I found were homemade.  The wheels started turning in my brain and I decided that I wanted to make his costume.  Why? I don't really know.  I can't sew, to speak of , and I've never "made" anything for Jack before.  I almost procrastinated too long, but at the last minute I got up the nerve, went to Wilson's fabric, and broke out the new sewing machine.  After a couple of very stressful hours, I did actually complete the costume.  It was pitifully sewn, but I don't think I've ever been more proud of anything I've accomplished (minus giving birth to a 9lb. 5oz. baby).  

We also spent the day celebrating at our church fall festival.  Jack colored his first piece of artwork and did lots of other fun stuff.  What a great day!



Jack's first piece of artwork.  Beautiful, isn't it?

 


Cheese!

Trying to get "Bamm Bamm" to pose was a problem.
 







Cookie from Mamaw



Jack and Mamaw
 
Mamaw, Jack, and Pawpaw

Jack and Uncle Jeff

Jack with Pop and Grandmother

Granna, Jack, and Grandpa

Jack trying out Andrew's shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment