Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Visit With Great Friends

July 22, 2010

We were so excited to finally get to meet John Thomas Applebaum!  John Thomas was appropriately born on Memorial Day (since his daddy's in the Army) and to say that was I anxious to meet him is an understatement.  I was dying to see him and his mommy, Ashley,  who is one of my best friends from childhood.  I loaded Jack up and we made the trip to Huntsville and spent the day with JT and his mommy.  We had the best time!!! It was amazing to see how our lives have changed and how we both have soooo much to be thankful for!  ***By the way, John Thomas was so soft and squishy and he smelled so good!  I could have eaten him up!
Isn't he just the cutest, fattest thing you've ever seen?
Our sweet boys, 13 months apart.
The boys were over the photo session, but we had to get 1 more...


No comments:

Post a Comment