Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots of Catching Up to Do!

I have SO MUCH catching up to do!!! I have a million pictures on my camera and I can't count the times I've been doing laundry or some other chore, but in my head I was just "blogging" away.  The problem is that life happens, there IS laundry, dishes, housework, etc. to do and by the time I can blog, I just want to lie on the couch.  I am forgetting so much and as bad as I am at keeping up a blog, I'm even worse at keeping a baby book.  Sooo, I'm going to weed through my pictures and pick the very best ones.  Try to tell the most important stories and remember as much as I can.  :( I'm sad with myself for not keeping up with it better.  Maybe someday I'll have better Internet and more time. I'm sure one of those will be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment