Thursday, November 3, 2011

August and September

August and September came and left in a flash.  I entered my second trimester at the end of August, so I was feeling much better.  We spent the month adjusting to new routines of school and a new babysitter.
The first day of preschool. 
(Sporting an awesome, my-mom-can't-handle-getting-my-haircut hairstyle.)

   
My August dr.'s appointment I had lost 3 lbs.  I attribute this to the start of school coupled with morning sickness.  I started feeling little nudges at the end of August (around 15 weeks or so).I made it to my September appointment and only gained back the 3 lbs. I had lost.  We heard the heartbeat (138 bpm) and found out IT'S A GIRL!!! We were overjoyed at the news of a girl.  A major shopping spree ensued as soon as we left the dr.'s office. :)

Our little girl's profile.
17w 6d
I was generally feeling a lot better, but one major difference in this pregnancy is that I've had terrible headaches.  Thankfully, the dr. gave me something that seems to help when Tylenol won't.  Jack was really excited to have a baby stister.  That's what he wanted all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment