Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So much to thank Him for!

November has been a busy month, but I am oh so thankful to have a full week off from school.  Jack and I have been able to spend some great quality time together. This month has also been busy with "baby things".  I'm happy to announce that we finally picked out our little girl's name, Greenlee Elizabeth Sims.  We are anxious to meet her more and more each day. 
I went on November 11th, Veterans Day, for a dr.'s appt. and my 1-hour glucose screening.  We heard Greenlee's heartbeat (150 bpm) and I found out I gained ZERO pounds for the month. YIPEEE!!!! That brings my total weight gain for 26 weeks to 2lbs. I have really tried to be aware of my weight gain this time in hopes of having a smaller baby. I also passed my glucose test...I was ecstatic about this and terribly relieved. 
baby bump...27 weeks
We went for our 4d ultrasound today.  Greenlee didn't really want to cooperate, but we got a peek at her sweet face.  The consensus is that she is going to look like her big brother.  We can't wait for her to get here!
On this Thanksgiving eve, I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life.  Our Lord is the giver of life and all things precious.  He has been so good to me.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment