Thursday, November 3, 2011

October

October was a month full of activity.  Jack had pajama day at school, I had a dr.'s appointment, and we celebrated Halloween.  At my 22 week appointment, I found out I had gained only 2 lbs. Wahoooo!  That brings my total weight gain for this pregnancy to 2 lbs.  I've been very happy, although, very shocked by this.  We heard the heartbeat again (153 bpm) and Andy saw and felt her move for the first time.  We've been squabbling over names...my pick- Ann Elizabeth, Andy's- Elisabeth, Both- Greenlee.  We're planning on settling on a name in the next few days, though Jack and I have already settled on Greenlee.  He says it in the sweetest way, Greenwee. :)  It makes my heart smile to hear him say it.  He's also been so excited about his baby "stister". 

A favorite past-time for the month was bubble baths.

After my dr.'s appt. we took Jack to Noccalula Falls to "drive" the train.

Heart-melting!

We're so proud of Aunt Maggee!  She ran her first marathon in St. Louis.  We were so sad we couldn't go, but we were cheering her on from home!

Pajama Day at school

Fall Festival at church

Jack's pumpkin- he placed the stickers :)

Halloween 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment