Thursday, November 3, 2011

It Always Works Out

I don't know why I always get so stressed...human nature I suppose.  Everything always seems to work out, further proof my Heavenly Father is always many steps ahead of me and knows the plans he has for me.  Thankfully, he worked it out where Jack loves school (after a little nervousness in the beginning) and we have a wonderful, Godly woman who takes him home after school.  I have been so amazed at all the things Jack has learned in school.  He has learned the story of Zacchaeus, Noah, and Jonah.  He  has also come home saying several nursery rhymes; Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, It's Raining, It's Pouring, Jack and Jill, Ring Around the Rosie, and Jack Be Nimble.  They have also studied the colors green, blue, red, orange, and brown.  He can sing his abc's (he calls them bay b c's).  Unfortunately, along with all the academic knowledge came the, "That's mine!, No!, He took it away!" We're still working through a lot of that.  I'm just so thankful that the Lord worked this out so we can enjoy this season of our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment